2023 Swim Team
Welcome to the Livorna Dolphins 2023 Swim Team season!
Our Head Coach Matt Struempf and staff are excited to announce the Livorna 2023 Swim Team Season! We are looking forward to an awesome season full of fun, growth, and friendships! The season will run from April 10 to July 29, 2023.
Registration opens 2/24/23 for HOA members and returning swimmers! Nonmember registration will open 3/6/23. Register early as we expect some age groups to sell out this year.
Swim team ready?
New swimmers should be able to:
- Submerge their face in the water and blow bubbles
- Hold on to the wall with one hand, listen and follow directions
- Swim 10 meters with minimal assistance
If you believe your swimmer can do these skills or they are close to being able to and you would like to join the team, please register them. After registering you will be invited to attend a trial swim on Wednesday March 29 from 3:30-4 to determine if they are water safe.
If you are looking for a little practice before the season starts, our Coaches are available for private lessons! Please email them to coordinate a time.
Coach Matt [email protected]
Nicole Varon [email protected]
Madison Siu [email protected]
Jessica Umschied [email protected]
(Monday thru Friday)
April 10 - May 5
6:15-7:15 11 ups
May 7-May 30
June 2 - July 28
9:00-10:00 13 & U
11:00 -11:45 7/8
*Final practice times may be adjusted based on capacity and with the swimmer’s best interest in mind.
We look forward to you joining us this 2023 season! As you register, please pay special attention to the following notes:
- If you reside in Livorna Estates, you are required to be a member of the PHHA pool where Livorna swims. If you reside in the Unit 1 or Bridle region of Livorna Estates, you are also required to join PHHA/become a member of the pool in order to participate in swim team. Please visit "Subdivision Map" on the Livorna Estates website to confirm if your home is located in Unit 1/Bridle region of Livorna Estates. If you reside in Unit 1/Bridle (or in any street with a "horse name" in Livorna Estates) and are not currently a member of PHHA, please email [email protected] to complete your membership agreement for this year. PHHA dues need to be paid prior to the first swim meet. Please pay your dues promptly as your swimmer will not be able to participate in meets until dues are paid. Please allow up to 2 weeks for processing.
- If you are a member of the pool used for Livorna swim team, the cost is different than for Non-Members. Please choose the correct option carefully for your family. If you would like to become a PHHA/ Pool Member, please contact [email protected] .
- If you are a pool member (PHHA member) and are new to the swim team, you are eligible to register on 2/24/23 but will need some extra assistance. Please email [email protected] to get registration instructions before registration open to public to ensure your space.
- There are swim team volunteer job requirements for all families. See our jobs information located in the Swim Team Overview document found on the website for more information.
- Team suits are not included in the registration cost. All swimmers will be required to bring swim fins (long blade preferred) to all practices. Each swimmer will receive a team t-shirt at Time Trials.
- More information is available on the Swim Team Overview tab of the Website. PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION ON THIS TAB PRIOR TO REGISTRATION
- VERY IMPORTANT: If you are a returning Livorna family, please register with the email address that you have used previously. This will avoid duplicate records for your swimmers. If you would like to change your email address, please log into the system using your current email/password and make the change prior to registering. Each family can only have one account.
GO LIV and welcome to our team!