2017 Swim Team Registration Dates:
Priority registration for returning swimmers and pool members will be open February 22 through March 8. Registration for all swimmers will open March 9.
Swim Team Info and Fees:
- Practices begin on April 24 and are held Monday - Friday through mid August. Practice times according to age group will be communicated prior to the start of the season. Changes to practice times will be communicated via email and will be updated on the web site as we get closer to the start of the season.
- If you are new to swim team, please check out our Swim Team Overview for more information about how swim team works.
- All swim team families have volunteer job requirements. Historically, the number of job shifts have been between 7-11 total shift for the season. Our team hosts sign-up dates when you can log into our system and choose the dates you're available to volunteer and the exact volunteer jobs suited to your strengths! If you have questions about volunteer duties for our team, please email our Jobs Director, email@example.com.
- If you're interested in becoming a member of the Pool so that you and your family can enjoy use of the pool from May through early October, Click here for more information about pool membership. Please see note 3 below for some membership requirements regarding Livorna Estates residents.
NOT YET NO
Swim Team Fees Cover:
- Swimming instruction 5 days a week from Spring through mid August
- Entry into dual swim meets
- Team social activities, like Buddy Night, Movie Night and others
- Team T-shirt
- Swimmer recognition (ribbons and award at team awards night)
Swim Team Fees-
PHHA/Livorna Pool Member (Anyone can join!) See note 1
|Non-Member (meaning you don't join the pool) see note 2
|| $395 first child, $365 each additional child- prices increase to $415 first child, $385 each additional child on May 1, 2017
$570 first child, $540 for each additional child - prices increase to $590 first child, $560 each additional child on May 1, 2017
|| $150 per swimmer
||$150 per swimmer
(1) Anyone can join the pool where Livorna practices (known as "PHHA membership") and have full family swim access to Livorna pool just like people in the neighborhood. See the following link for more information on PHHA memberships. http://www.livorna.org/NewLivornaWebsite/poolclub.html
(2) Non-Member swimmers only have access to Livorna pool during swim team practices and swim meets.
(3) NOTE: If you reside in Livorna Estates, you are required to be a member of the PHHA pool where Livorna swims. If you reside on any portion of any street within Livorna Estates (i.e. horse names), you are also required to join PHHA/become a member of the pool in order to participate in swim team. Please visit livorna.org and click on "Subdivision Map" to confirm if your home is located in Livorna Estates. If you reside in Livorna Estates (i.e. Unit 1 or Bridle) and are not currently a member of PHHA, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to complete your membership agreement for this year.
For questions about Livorna Swim Team registration, please email our Membership Director, Huiling Yang, at email@example.com. We can't wait to have you join us this summer!